Danforth Chapel

Welcome!

Danforth Chapel was dedicated in 1946. It was named after William Danforth whose grant from the Danforth Foundation provided the impetus for beginning construction. Students and faculty also contributed money and labor to see their site for meditation become a reality. The Chapel is nondenominational and provides a quiet place for individual meditation and prayer. It is also used for weddings, christenings, memorials, and appropriate student activities.


Follow SILC

 

Our second Leadership Toolbox event is underway! Nikita Haynie is dropping some great knowledge about leadership an… https://t.co/HV2nRl3AMo


One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
—ALA
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today