Resource Numbers

Registering with the University entitles organizations to a number of benefits. The current available facilities and services are listed below by category. These facilities and services will be periodically reviewed, and organizations will be advised of any revisions.

  • Athletic Department: 785-864-4212
    For permission to hold an event in Athletic Department facilities. Fees may be charged depending on equipment or space used.
  • Bookstores Manager: 785-864-4640
    For permission to sell any retail merchandise.
  • Crafton-Preyer on Inge Theater: 785-864-3381
    To schedule a Murphy Hall theater.
  • Danforth Chapel: 785-864-4861
    To schedule an event in Danforth Chapel.
  • Facilities and Operations: 785-864-4770
    For use of PA system, placement of banners, maintenance questions. Fees may be charged depending on equipment used or services rendered.
  • Instructional Development and Support: 785-864-2600
    For audio-visual equipment. Fees may be charged for equipment.
  • Licensing Administrator: 785-864-4650Burge Union
    For permission to use any University insignia, including Jayhawk, University seal, and the title "University of Kansas" (i.e., on T-shirts, etc.).
  • Lied Center: 785-864-3469
    To schedule events in the Lied Center.
  • Murphy Hall Room Scheduling: 785-864-3326
    To schedule a classroom in Murphy Hall.
  • Parking Services: 785-864-7275
    For questions about parking on campus.
  • Public Safety: 785-864-5900
    Representative receives notice of all campus activities.
  • Recreation Services: 785-864-3546
    To schedule any recreation facility.
  • Registrar's Office (Reservations): 785-864-5123
    To reserve most campus classrooms including in Strong Hall, or Budig Hall.
  • Student Housing: 785-864-4560
    For permission to hold events in residence halls, scholarship halls, or Jayhawk Towers.
  • Student Union Activities: 785-864-3477
    To sell tickets for your event.
  • Union Food Services: 785-864-4590
    Anuthorized source for food, beverages, snacks, candy, or meals.
  • Union Reservations: 785-864-4651
    To reserve rooms in either Union building.

Follow SILC


Ready to rock the first day of Finals? Come see us in 4th flower lobby in the Kansas Union for some brain food!

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today